This time we’re Data Merging Weekly Layouts in Affinity Publisher. I’ll share two completely different ways to use Data Merge and explain when to use each method.
Design a weekly spread once and use Data Merge to generate hundreds or even thousands of pages based on that design and custom information from your data source.
It’s weekly spread creation … FAST!
Looking for something specific? Check out the direct links to individual parts of the session:
- Examining the Redesigned Data Source
- Using the Data Merge Layout Tool to Add 4 Columns of Data on the Left Page
- Using the Data Merge Layout Tool to Add 3 Columns of Data on the Right Page
- Using the Data Merge Layout Tool to Add 7 Columns of Data Across 2 x 2 Page Spreads
- Using the Data Merge Layout Tool to Create a 7 Block Layout
- Understanding Data Flow Using the Data Merge Layout Control
- Using a Weekly Data Source to Create a 7 Block Layout
- Using the ISOWEEKNUM Function in Excel
- Concatenating 2 Dates in Text Format in Excel
- Creating a 7 Block Layout
- Wrap Up
- Q & A