Design elegant Photo Books in Affinity Publisher … all you need to know to quickly and easily create a great Photo Book for yourself, for family and friends or for selling and showcasing your work.
Step by step demonstrations of how to effectively design beautiful Photo Books in Affinity Publisher
- Setting up your Photo Book document
- Creating layouts
- Adding Images
- Managing Images
- Successfully outputting your Photo Book
- and much much more!
Creating a Photo Book in Affinity Publisher made easy!
Looking for something specific? Check out the direct links to individual parts of the session:
- Photo Book Pre-Production
- Photo Book Pre-Production – 4 Creation Options
- Photo Book Production
- Photo Book Post-Production
- What Does a Specification Look Like?
- Where Do You Get a Specification From?
- How Do You Use a Specification?
- Transferring the Specification to Affinity Publisher
- Why You Should Use Guides to Show the Safe Area Not Margins
- Switching the Margin Settings to Guides
- Mastering Picture Frames & Creating Layouts
- Working with Text
- Text Wrapping
- Creating a Wedding Layout
- Recolouring a Layout
- Converting an Image to Black and White
- Applying Strokes and Creating Object Styles
- Holiday Layout Using a Stock Vector Background
- A Vector Travel Map Layout (Map Pins and Travel Lines)
- Output to PDF