Data Merge in Affinity Publisher takes the toil out of creating planner pages one at a time!
Design a page once and use Data Merge to generate hundreds or even thousands of pages based on that design and custom information from your data source.
It’s perfect for daily pages, daily spreads and much more.
Learn how to design optimal data source files in Excel and CSV format, layout files in Affinity Publisher and merge the two to create perfect Planner Pages every time.
It’s planner page creation … FAST!
Looking for something specific? Check out the direct links to individual parts of the session:
- What is Data Merge?
- The Data Source in Excel
- Handling Leap Years
- 1 Page Data Merge
- 2 Page Spread Data Merge
- Extending the Data Merge with Custom Time Blocks
- Add Sections to the Merged File
- Assembling the Final Planner
- Creating a Clickable Table of Contents for the Monthly Dividers
- Exporting the Final Planner to PDF
- Compressing the Final Planner PDF
- Integrating the Merged Planner Pages (Explanation)
- Wrap Up
- Q & A